Thursday, July 10, 2008

Just found my blog myself

It truly been a long time since I have been to my own blog. I spend quite a bit of time on Tobold's and BigRedKitty's but didn't find myself to be much of a writer let alone a blogger. Since my last post, my shaman has aggressibely sought out gear to heal for Kara. Misusing several quest rewards for my enhancement set but made up for it since my quild, Outcast, had Kara on farm. The down side of Outcast was the ability to get enough members together for the 25 man raids. Members found it amusing on some days that over 25 people were signed up for Kara but not enough for SSC.

Outcast broke up due to many of the members looking to progress into 25 man content. I did not move with them due to real life getting to me. But my shaman only had 2 slots to fill (Neck and feet) before this happened and built up a good repore with the group that I still get whispers. Who isnt looking for a healer. :-)

I will post more but though it was exciting to find my blog again.

No comments: