Friday, May 4, 2007

Scholo, Strath, UBRS, LBRS, BRD and BC

It is truly amazing how the expansion has change the warcraft world as we know it. In November of 2006, I lost my job (short story:accepted offer, quit job, offer withdrawn) and found myself playing warcraft half the day and looking for another job the other half. Most of my guild wsa able to put together decent 5-10 dungeon runs. This was cool for a minute but here is what is familiar. What happen to the days where you had to run UBRS 30 times for Drakk to drop the piece you were waiting on. I ran all of these dungeons to complete my set. I also attempt the 45 min Baron run. I found a druid that was up for the task. But being the only two who wanted or needed to do it makes this task impossible.

So what are the skellies doing now? I see no reason to go to these dungeons now that the expansion has arrived. Argent Dawn Rep? Why? What would be nice if these dungeons could be lowered by 2-3 levels to give you a decent dungeon in the 50+ range. BRD still is doable if you want to get attuned for Molten core and Onyx.

That's all I have to say about that.