Monday, April 2, 2007

Introduction

I recently discovered an interesting World of Warcraft related blog that I came across basically due to the firewall my job has in place. I quickly developed and interest in creating a blog of my own basically as a good way to get out thought I have on the game. I won't profess to being a qritter and my southern upbringing may cause me to put things into text that I shouldn't but here goes.

About me. I picked up WoW in March 2006. Out of all the games, I have not played another games since. I currently reside on the Duskwood Server.

My current character's are:

Morpheuz - Level 65 Night Elf Warrior
Niobey - Level 41 Night Elf Priest
Morpheusalt - Level 50 Dranai Shaman
Saintnic - Level 12 Mage
Merovengian - Level 17 Rogue

I primary restrict my play to 2 character - Morpheus and Morpheusalt. I would like to get the shaman level up just in case my quild (Trinity) would like one for raiding. I remember the day a poison cleansing totem could have been used on the spider boss in ZG.

My warrior has kind of taken a leave of absense. I like the beauty of the outlands but hate the fact that somehow I feel less powerful and only able to take on 2 adds at the most but I believe this is due to my own playing style as a fury warrior. The second reason for not playing is due to the fact that I like blue items. I've been one of the lucky few to have some decent PUG groups. My frustration lies in the fact that a lot of people have given up on the new LFG interface and grouping has been few and far in between. I like the fact that I no longer have to stand in a capital city and spam the LFG channel. I cant remember if it was global or not. But I think the same concept is there. If you are casually looking for a group, make your instance selections and just wait for recruiting. But if everyone is looking to be picked no one will do the picking. I am having better success in finding groups for pre-60 related dungeons.

That's my 2 cents for now. I will attempt to get a PUG today for the Sunken Temple but will put about a half hour on the warrior. I really have to many irons in the fire at the moment.

Goals:
Get one handed swords from the Mana Tombs for Morpheus
Use morpheuz to mine for thorium for Morpheuzalt for jewelcrafting

This past Friday, I farmed too Crusader formula and hoping the sell for 120g. Which is 30 below the going rate. Trying to get an epic land mount since I can't skip it for a flying one. Hope you like and I'm open to suggestion if you wish to talk on certain topic.

No comments: