Monday, April 23, 2007

Whats New...

Last week was pretty blah due to my wife being home from school/work due to our germ carrying rug rats. She's not a big fan of gaming as it has always been a part of me.

Moving on....

I got some decent time in on Friday as my wife went to a hair appointment. I find my quest log to be full as I just grab every ! in sight without even reading it. This will allow me to get a occasional kill in while running around that suddenly alerts me that its part of a quest. I can stop, performed the kills and continue to where I was heading. My warrior is currently hanging out in ?????. (I forgot the name but seems to be a pretty nice green wooded area. Open fields. There are quite a few elites here with related group quests that make it irrating. Combine that with the kill quests and I can pull my teeth out. Morpheus dinged 68 this week and it deflated me to some degree watching the experience bar reset. What I do like to some degree is the commanding shout warriors pick up at this level. It give a warrior a 2 minute health boost which is nice but can't be used with battle shout. Hard to determine which is best. More power to hit resulting in faster kills, or lasting power possible prolonging the fight. Only time will tell here, I will try to complete more group quests this evening. I have quite a few across two zones. Need to make a choice to complete or dump. My blacksmithing skill has also taken a back seat lately. The ore can be picked up pretty fast but there is no easy place to get to that I can mine over and over. There is always a fight. I just want the ore.

My goal for the week is to concentrate on questing to get to 69. I have a trick related to a enchant recipe that sells for or use to sell for 120g. I've been undercutting everyone and selling for 90. Occasionally I get the itch to do some farming because I know it will be time to get my flying mount soon. That's all for now. Thanks for reading.